Visit Myanmar and discover genuine Asia!
- Unexplored country Come to Myanmar before mass tourists will. You’ll discover an untouched land where you’ll feel like the first explorers might have felt
- Safe country Despite Myanmar’s bad image the country is surprisingly safe and walking back to your hotel late at night or discovering any place on your own is no problem at all.
- Friendly people Burmese people are one of the friendliest in the world and they are very keen to meet westerners. They are more than happy to talk to you (in Burmese of course) and if you give them a small souvenir (such as a pen) they’ll become your friends for life.
- Incredible scenery Myanmar will definitely impress you when it comes to breathtaking landscapes. There are places where scenery changes every half an hour so boredom is out of the question.
- Perfect photos Take your camera with you and you’ll get the best photos ever (landscapes & people). Whether you are a professional photographer or you just visit Myanmar on a leisure trip it seems that in Burma photos come to you in an excellent shape. Myanamrvels organizes tailor made photography tours.
- There is no winter Why shiver with cold in Europe or Canada when you can lie in the sun all day long and enjoy a tropical cocktail.
- Cheap local beer How would it be to drink a cold nice local beer for only $0,6? Well… it would be very possible in Burma.
- Tasty food Food in Myanmar is very diverse and different to anything you’ve tasted so far. Freshly cooked and healthy Burmese cuisine is a mix of Thai, Chinese and local and will appeal to everyone.
- Off the beaten trekking activities Balloon flight over Bagan temples, off-road Jeep Trails, hiking in the mountainous tribes region – you can find it all here.
- Spiritual Burma is considered the holiest place for Buddhists in the whole Asia. If you want to get in touch with your spiritual nature there’s no better place. Here you can visit marvelous temples, you can meditate in remote corners or live together with monks and locals who heartily invite you to visit Myanmar.