Balloon over Ngapali – From 300$/person
Oriental Ballooning (Ngapali Beach)
Starting from $290
- Flight type is Premium (Oriental Ballooning) (Sunrise) Tour
- Tour Duration: 4 hours (from 15th November 2020 to 10th of March 2021: 5:00-8:30 and Flight time is 1 hour on the air (approx.)
- Balloon capacity is maximum 6 persons
- Complimentary hotel pickup and return service (Free pick up service from all hotels in Ngapali Beach)
- Before takeoff coffee, tea and pastries.
- Comprehensive Briefing by your licenced pilot
- In-flight photo Post-flight & Champagne
- At the end of the balloon tour, celebration and the certificate is issued
Ngapali Balloon Ride
Myanmar may not be famous for its beaches, but wait until you visit Ngapali Beach. Ngapali is a beautiful paradise and one of Myanmar’s hidden gems. Unlike the beaches of Thailand and Vietnam, Ngapali Beach is less crowded. Palm trees line its gorgeous coastline of white soft sand and the turquoise blue water is just so hard to resist. Aside from relaxing at the beach, there are plenty of other activities that you can enjoy in Ngapali. If you want a unique way of enjoying the gorgeous views of the beach, take the Ngapali balloon ride, and can catch a glimpse of this beautiful paradise from above.
Why Book a Balloon Ride at Ngapali Beach?
You have probably experienced taking a balloon ride before and you might think that going for a balloon ride at Loikaw is not an option. But you better think again. In Ngapali, your balloon ride will be a unique experience. Here are more reasons why booking the Ngapali balloon ride is truly worth it.
- Unique views from above – when you book a balloon ride over Ngapali, you will be treated to unique views from above. Aside from the gorgeous beach, you will see wild animals like elephants and monkeys since there’s an elephant sanctuary nearby.
- More intimate experience – currently, there’s only one balloon ride company that’s operating in Ngapali, the Oriental Ballooning. The company offers balloon ride packages that cater to small groups. Depending on the package that you will book, the basket can only accommodate 4 – 6 persons. Thus, you will enjoy a more private experience during your balloon ride adventure.
- Plenty of time to enjoy the views – unlike the other balloon rides in Myanmar, the hot air balloon rides in Ngapali will let you stay above for a much longer time. The trip could take 1 to 2 hours, which gives you plenty of time to enjoy the wonderful views from above.
- No tourist crowds – the tourism in Ngapali Beach is still new. In addition, getting to this place can be quite a challenge since it’s remotely located. Thus, you can be assured that you won’t be sharing the beach with thousands of other tourists. This also means that you will have a more intimate experience during your hot air balloon ride over Ngapali.
Balloon Ride Company in Ngapali Beach
The balloon rides in Ngapali is not as famous as that of Bagan and some other places in Myanmar. As of the moment, there’s only one company that offers balloon ride experiences in Ngapali. Because of this, the rides are limited so it’s highly recommended that you make a booking as early as possible.
Oriental Ballooning is the sole balloon ride operator that operates in Ngapali. Their ballooning season will start from November 21st until March 10th of next year. Currently, Oriental Ballooning is using only one balloon, which could accommodate small groups of 4 to 6 people.
Established in 2013, Oriental Ballooning started its operation in Bagan. Today, the company has operations in various places all over Myanmar. All the balloons that the Oriental Ballooning is using are made in the UK. Their pilots have professional licenses that were issued by the Civil Aviation Authority. Thus, you can be assured of your safety when booking a balloon ride in Ngapali through Oriental Ballooning.
Other Things to Do in Ngapali Beach
Riding a hot air balloon in Ngapali is, no doubt, a wonderful experience. But aside from this, there are several other things that you can enjoy in this paradise in order to make your trip to Myanmar a memorable one. Here are some of the things to do in Ngapali Beach.
- Bird watching – bird watchers will surely be thrilled to visit Ngapali Beach since this place is an excellent spot for bird watching in Myanmar. In Hget Pyaw Chaung Lake, you can catch a glimpse of a wide variety of local birds. The best time to go birdwatching in Ngapali is in the morning when the birds would come to the water to bathe and drink.
- Boating in Thandwe River – the main waterway of Ngapali Beach goes to Thandwe River. Taking a boat trip going to the river is such a wonderful experience. Here, you’ll find lush vegetation growing along the riverbanks and you can also catch a glimpse of locals going about their daily lives.
- Explore the Thandwe Market – exploring the Thandwe Market is another great experience that you should not miss while in Ngapali Beach. You can shop for local produce or simply observe local vendors and shoppers. The market sells a wide range of local fruits and vegetables, as well as textiles, dried snacks, and more.
Ngapali Beach is a great place to visit if you want to relax and unwind. The place is very serene and the gorgeous beach is just so hard to resist. But if you want to view this beautiful paradise from above, then you should take advantage of the Ngapali balloon ride experience. During your balloon ride, you’d be able to enjoy a 360-degree view of the turquoise blue waters surrounded with white powdery sands.
The take off site changes with the wind and is decided by the pilot in command on the day of the flight. Depending on the taking off place the pick up time will be informed accordingly in advance.
The premium service balloons in Ngapali 16 carry a maximum of 8 passengers. Each basket is partitioned so that the pilot compartment with all the flight equipment is separate to the passengers. All our baskets contain safety equipment so that passengers are seated during landing
For safety reasons there are age and height restrictions. We set a minimum age of 7 years old, but as a general rule, all passengers must be able to see over the basket and height is 137 cm for all passangers.
Unfortunately because of the tropical location in Ngapali, evening weather conditions tend to be less favourable and less reliable than in our scheduled morning flights. We believe therefore that a morning flight affords a more enjoyable and superior experience.
Full payment is accepted by Visa or MasterCard, American Express. We accept bank transfer payment or cash at our office in Yangon. PayPal, Stripe and TransferWise are accepted.
About MyanMarvels Travel & Tours and Balloon Ngapali Beach Ride
Using there skill and years of flight experience in Bagan & around the world the balloon pilots in Ngapali are able to guide the balloon to a gentle landing where our friendly and experienced crew will be waiting for you with fruits, fresh pastries and a glass or two of sparkling wine to complete the post flight celebration. Most of the pilots are trained in UK & Australia and New Zealand and safety is number one priority for all the balloons companies in Ngapali and Myanmar; not a single incident had occurred since the first flight in 2009 operated by the pioneer company of Balloons over Bagan Hot air balloon rides in Ngapali are great for any event whether it’s on your “Bucket List” or to celebrate an anniversary, birthday, family fun, or vacation adventure.
Why Choose US:
Official Balloons over Myanmar Reseller
Best Online Price Guaranteed
Certificate of Excellence TripAdvisor 2019
Terms and Conditions
- Balloons over Ngapali prices are valid ride from 15th of November 2020 to 10th of March 2021
- Name changes only can be made up to 14 days before the balloon flight date without penalty.
- Valid only for balloon rides in Ngapali, Myanmar operated by Oriental Ballooning
- 3,5% credit card payment fee not included. Bank charges must be paid by the remittent
- Last minute price surge: for bookings made within 3 days ahead of the balloon ride in Bagan a 30$ surge per person shall apply.