Myanmar– Ngapali Balloon Rides 2019-2020 (Pre-Sunrise)
Flying over the amazing white sand beaches of Ngapali and witnessing the sunrise up in the air. The name of this spectacular tour is “Balloons Over Ngapali Tour”!
- Hotel Pick-up: 5.30 am to 6.00am. We inform your hotel about the pick-up time for the Balloon Ride in advance. Then we pick you up from your hotel either located on the Ngapali around 5.30 am where you will be taken to the jetty for a 40 minute boat trip to our launch site at Phwezagon village in the centre of the Beaches.
- You will enjoy snacks & coffee when the balloon is being inflated which takes around 45 minutes till 6.30am.
- Then we take off for the amazing balloon ride over Ngapali around 6.45am. It is a privilege to witness sunrise up in the air in Ngapali. We pass through the most important sightseeing of Ngapali just like a bird. The tour route covers the most spectacular views of Ngapali and surrounding fishermen villages.
- The flight duration is between 45min and 1h – Depending on the wind direction and speed on that morning – much longer than the Balloons Over Bagan.
The landing will be around 7.30 to 8.30am depending of the balloon flight time and the location of the landing.
- After the landing refreshing drinks, coffee, fruits, croissant and Champaign are waiting for you. On the spot where we land we deliver your flight certificate and the photos code to download it.
- Hotel Drop off: 08.00 am to 8.30amThen we take you back to your hotel starting from 08 am to 8.30am in the morning in time to enjoy another magnificent day in Ngapali Beaches
Standard Balloon Over Ngapali flight has up to 1 hour flight time with capacity of maximum 14 people. You will receive snacks, coffee, fruits and champagne toast on landing.
Enjoy a hot air balloon ride over one of the most magical places on earth! Voted number one activity on Tripadvisor: hot air ballooning in Ngapali. More info, below:
- Complimentary pick up from your hotel or guest house in our boats or by vehicle
- Pre flight coffee tea and refreshments while our dedicated crew inflate your balloon
- Detailed passenger safety briefing by your pilot
- Light Champagne breakfast, fruits and pastries upon landing
- Flight certificate award before we return you to your hotel or guest house
- Flight type is Standard (Sunrise) Tour
- Tour Duration: 4-5 hours (from 1st October to 10th of April : 5:00-8:00 and Flight time is 1 hour on the air (approx.)
- Balloon capacity is 6-12 persons.
- Free Transfer to/from the flight area (Free pick up service from all hotels in Ngapali
- Snacks before the flight and coffee, croissants, fruits and champaign.
- At the end of the balloon tour, celebration and the certificate is issued
- All our passengers are fully covered by insurance
- The chance to fly with the most reliable and biggest balloon companies in Ngapali (Balloons Over Ngapali, Oriental Ballooning)
- Balloons over Ngapali ride is available from 21st of November 2019 to 15th of March 2020 on a daily service.