Burma Boating Myanmar: Andaman Sailing Voyage (Price & Booking 2021)
Join us on the journey of your life around India’s incredible Andaman Islands and explore this unique archipelago. Ecologically, culturally, and for its pure beauty and remoteness, the Andamans are among the world’s most extraordinary regions.
325 tropical islands covered in lush forest. Buzzling Indian village life, endless beaches and unspoiled wildlife without mass tourism. The Andamans are part of the great arc created by the collision of the Indo-Australian and the Eurasian plates, which runs from the Himalayas via Burma to the Indonesian island chain.
This is where Arab, Persian, Indian and European merchants stopped on their journeys to Burma and further east. Various South Asian empires, the British and the Japanese had established bases on the archipelago to rule the surrounding seas but none of them lasted. It was so remote that it became the penal colony for Indian freedom fighters under the British.
And in between all that, the world’s oldest indigenous tribes hold up against modernity.
Ptolemy and Marco Polo documented the isles as home to fierce man-hunters and Jean-Jacques Cousteau dedicated a movie to them called “Invisible Islands”. Stories and legends aside: sailing the Andaman Islands combines everything you could possibly desire from an exotic and truly stimulating yachting destination.
starting from 3100$
Commercial fishing has been banned around the Andaman Islands for more than 40 years: in these waters, fish now die of old age. 360 nautical miles lie between Thailand and the Andaman Islands and they are teaming with sea life. There is an abundance of dolphins, whales, dugong, sea turtles, sailfish, tuna, and other fishes and marine cultures. If you love nature, you should join us.
We’re only sailing to the Andamans during the calm southeast monsoon, well-known for its dry, warm and pleasant conditions.
Discover what freedom tastes like and sail across the big blue in the comfort of a fully-crewed catamaran. Whether you want to take the helm and navigate yourself or kick back with a cocktail while watching the dolphins – this is your dream time on the ocean.
Burma Boating Myanmar: Andaman Sailing Voyage (8 days / 7 nights)
Embarkation in Port Blair, yacht and immigration formalities, start sail north east to reach Havelock Island. First anchorage to enjoy an afternoon swimming & snorkeling while the chef and crew prepare the first sundowners and dinner.
DAY 2 to 4
We slowly cruise along the East coast of Ritchie’s Archipelago where we spend the days fishing, snorkeling and exploring deserted beaches with pristine turquoise water.
We continue our sail to the north, circumnavigating around the tiny North Button Island and pursue our route to the south to Wilson Island for overnight anchorage. While enjoying our afternoon, the yacht’s crew prepares cocktails and dinner on the beach for us.
We sail along Havelock and visit the Quaint Port village. Be stunned by the mangrove forest on the island, which we explore with the yacht’s tender boat and by canoe. We anchor at Elephant beach where we can sometime meet a retired elephant.
Breakfast & last swim in the morning before a 60 mile sail to Port Blair. We arrive back in Port Blair around noon. It’s no easy farewell after such a trip to paradise.
*Sample itinerary – can be modified by the captain according to the weather conditions and government regulations.
Cabin Price Burma Boating
|8 Days 7 Nights Andaman Sailing Voyage||High Season|
|17th Oct to 20th Dec 2020 & 5th Jan to 6th May 2021 Inclusive|
|Net Rates (US$)||Per Person Minimum 2 Persons||Per Cabin|
|Double or Twin|
Rates quoted in this agreement are valid from 1st August 2020 to 6th May 2021
*Rates are based on double/twin cabin occupancy, single cabin supplement apply.
Departure Schedule Burma Boating 2021
– 6th to 12th March 2021
– 15th to 21st March 2021
– 23rd to 29th March 2021
Embarkation and disembarkation time: 12 noon -1pm (flexible according to flight time)
Cruising Region: Andaman Islands – Departure from Port Blair
Vessel: SY Dakota
- All meals (3 full multicourse meals per day + snacks/fruits…)
- All non-alcoholic-beverages and water
- All equipment and activities: usage of dinghy boat, sea kayak, snorkeling equipment, fishing, equipment, stand up paddle board.
- Linen, towels, beach towels, bathroom amenities
- Full crew service during cruise
- Fuel, electric power
- Vessel insurance
- Airport transfers on the day of embarkation and disembarkation only
- Other services not mentioned in package
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal health insurance and other personal insurances
- Other personal expenses
- India Visa and Special Area Permit (S.A.P)
SY Dakota is a Fountain Pajot Saona 47, newly designed and less than a year old.
SY Dakota is the quintessential catamaran for extended cruising and circumnavigations. She is fitted with all of the latest in comfort, safety and entertainment for pure enjoyment on the water.
SY Dakota is easy to sail and is designed for powerful performance in all conditions, for an unforgettable sailing experience at any speed.
The yacht is ideal for groups of friends or family desiring a luxurious charter full of fun, leisure and adventure. You’ll love the comfortable cabins, huge open-plan cockpit designed for entertaining, and the expansive decks that make a sublime retreat for relaxing and taking in the spectacular surroundings.
SY Dakota has 4 comfortable double cabins, each offering a great view through large windows that open to let in the breeze. Each cabin also features a slatted bed for extra comfort, storage cabinets and en-suite bathroom. Full AC runs through all cabins and the saloon.
SY Dakota is fully stocked and equipped with everything you need to make your stay pure enjoyment. There are ample beach towels and 3 sets of sheets, pillowcases and bedding for all beds on the boat.
- Type: Catamaran Saona 47
- LOA: 45.8ft / 13.94m
- Beam: 25.3′ / 7.7m
- Draft: 4’3″‘ / 1.3m
- Designer: Berret – Raccoupeau Yacht Design
- Crew: 3 (Skipper, Deck Hand, MOHT Guide)
- Year launched: 2018
- Electricity: 12V / 220V
- Engines: 2 x Volvo Penta 60 HP
- Generator + 300 Watt solar panels
- Water tank: 700 litres
- Fuel tank: 2×470 litres
- Sail area: 127 sqm
- Speed : 7.5 knts at cruising speed
- Dinghy: highfield 360 CL tender (6 person)
- 10-person life raft
Accommodation & Equipment
- 4 double cabins with en-suite bathroom
- Captain and crew quarters: 2 with separate washroom
- Advance water filtering for drinking tap water & ice maker
- Deck shower x 2
- Air-conditioner in the cabins and the saloon
Entertainment and Toys
- DJI Drone for aerial photography of your trip
- Water Scooter for exploring under the water
- High tech remote controller boat for exploring under and above the water with a 4KM range
- WIFI camera for mounting on the Water Scooter or boat to record photos or video and send them real time via wifi network
- Color printer to print photos you have taken on your trip
- 2 floating bean bags for relaxing in the water
- Inflatable SUP Boards from Red Paddle
- Complete fishing gear (rods, rod holders and all supplies)
- 2 Scuba Tanks, Wet Suits, Buoyancy Jackets, Masts, Flippers and Wetsuits from XS Scuba
- Fusion Stereo system with USB, Bluetooth and Bose speakers in the Saloon & Cockpit
- Airport Express connected to the stereo system so you can use Airplay from your phones and IPADS to play music directly on the stereo system
- TV and Radio Antenna and booster so you can pick up local TV Stations and Radio and play this on the TV in the Saloon
Terms and Conditions
1. Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by MyanMarvels Travel and Tours, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and MyanMarvels Travel and Tours, based in Yangon, Myanmar, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
- Cruises departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for MyanMarvels Travel and Tours to secure the cabin for you.
The following charges are not included in the Sea cruise holiday price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; domestic flights, unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; port fee, unless specified in the itinerary; guide tips, alcoholic drinks unless specified in the cruise itinerary, Myanmar Visa, Vaccinations, Travel Insurance, Laundry, Telephone.
2. PRICE GUARANTEE Once you have paid in full for your trip, you are safe from any additional charges.
The ‘Myanmar Cruises Price’ is the total amount listed on your itinerary. All Tour Prices are quoted in U.S. Dollars. MyanMarvels Travel and Tours reserves the right to vary Cruise Prices at any time to account for any increase in costs, including but not limited to airfares, fuel, government taxes and charges, exchange rate fluctuations or other tour related costs or tariffs. If payment if received received the full amount of the Sea Cruise from the customer , there will be no increases to your Cruise price, regardless of any increases in the tour costs inside or outside of our control.
Incoming Taxes. Sales taxes assessed by Myanmar & Local authorities as identified on your itinerary are included in the Cruise Price.
Booking / Deposit. You must pay the deposit listed on the itinerary (the “Deposit”) within 5 days of booking your travel. Your Booking will be automatically canceled if your Deposit is not received by MyanMarvels Travel and Tours on or before the due date. A 30% deposit of your total booking value with Burma Boating is required upon confirmation and is non-refundable.
Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable, except as otherwise expressly stated herein.
Final Payment. The balance of the Tour Price must be paid no later than 90 days prior to the tour departure date. Failure to pay the balance within 90 days of the tour departure date will result in cancellation of your trip and loss of the Deposit.
Please note that the remitting party must cover their own bank charges.
Bookings Within 90 Days. If you place a Sea cruise booking with MyaMarvels Travel and Tours within 90 days or less of your chosen departure date, full payment of the Tour Price is required before we can request and confirm your booking. If the tour is not able to be fully confirmed, then we will refund all funds paid to us, and MyanMarvels Travel and Tours will have no further obligations or liability to you in respect of your booking.
- Full name as in your passport
- Date of birth
- Full passport details
- Email address & Phone Number
- Medical conditions
- Dietary restrictions you make known to Sea cruise company
- Emergency contact (non-participant)
If any additional information is required, it will be requested from you with your reservation.
4. CANCELLATIONS Terms for Burma Boating Sea Cruise Ships:
No OF DAYS’ NOTICE PRIOR TO CRUISE COMMENCEMENT – CANCELLATION CHARGE (per person)
- 90 days and greater Loss of the Deposit
- 89-60 days 35% of Cruise Price
- 59-30 days 50% of Cruise Price
- Less than 30 days 100% of Cruise Price
5. Cruise Variation, Cancellation or Delay.
Itinerary Variations. While MyanMarvels Travel and Tours & its local cruise partners will make reasonable efforts to operate the tour in accordance with your itinerary, changes or substitutions may be necessary for reasons outside Cruise company control or other Force Majeure Events.
On tours that include cruises, the ship may be changed due to operational reasons. For departures in early and late season operated in cool weather conditions, itinerary variations may occur and certain activities may not be available due to seasonality or weather conditions. Availability of certain activities may also be limited due to itinerary variations.
Minimum Required Bookings. Your booking is conditional on Burma Boating Sea Cruise Myanmar receiving a minimum number of bookings to operate the tour and ensure an enjoyable group atmosphere.
For cruise departures where occupancy is less than 5 cabins the company reserve the right to cancel the departure giving all passengers with confirmed bookings 30 days prior notice of this intention. An alternative departure date will be offered subject to availability. If this alternative date is not acceptable to the passenger any down payments made for the cancelled cruise will be refunded. In the event that a passenger has cancelled and paid cancellation fees and the Company subsequently cancel that departure then any cancellation fees (and down payment) will be refunded in full on the request of the passenger. The company reserves the right to change a cabin allocated without notice and in the event that a passenger is downgraded to a cheaper cabin then the difference in cost between the cabins will be refunded to the passenger or the passenger’s agents.
MyanMarvels Travel and Tours will endeavor to notify you of any changes to your tour itinerary in the following manner: (a) if prior to your tour departure, we will notify you by telephone, email or mail; and (b) if during your tour, personally by your Cruise Director.
6. Force Majeure. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, a ‘Force Majeure Event’ means any act of God; war; terrorism; fire; flood or any other extreme weather condition; loss of power; epidemics or pandemics; industrial disputes, slow-downs or other strike activities; riots or civil disturbances; acts of government, semi-government or other authorities; inability to obtain any necessary license or consent; delays caused by subcontractors, suppliers or other third parties (including telecommunications carriers); material shortages; or other any other disruption, delay, damage or loss resulting from any action, omission or event outside the reasonable control of Burma Boating Sea Cruise.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that Burma Boating Sea Cruise is not liable for any delay or any failure by Burma Boating Sea Cruise to perform its obligations under these Terms and Conditions resulting from or as a consequence of a Force Majeure Event. lf a delay or failure occurs or is anticipated due to Force Majeure Event, Burma Boating Sea Cruise obligations are suspended for the duration of the Force Majeure Event. If the Force Majeure Event delays performance for a period of 7 days or more, calculated from the date MyanMarvels notifies you of the Force Majeure Event, then MyanMarvels may terminate this agreement and, in such event, you will be issued a future travel credit equal to the amount You paid to MyanMarvels hereunder, less any non-refundable third-party costs. Please note that you are limited to the future travel credit and will not be entitled to a cash refund.
In these circumstances, Burma Boating will offer all affected bookings an alternative departure date and itinerary. If no suitable alternative can be offered, a credit for future cruise will be provided for the guests to make a new booking at a later date. In the event of a cruise being cancelled as a result of the above force majeure situations following the commencement of that cruise period then Burma Boating is under no obligation to provide any such offer.
LET US HELP YOU FIND YOUR SUITABLE CRUISE
Thank you for contacting MyanMarvels. Please fill out the form and advise your departure date, number of participant, length of stay, cruise line...Send us your request